Your family fundraising obligation is part of the tuition obligation and is applicable for all students. Each family is responsible for meeting a $300.00 per family fundraising obligation
Participation in all fundraisers is optional. We try to provide a variety of fundraising programs to make it easier for each family to meet its obligation. The balance, if any, of this payment is due by mid May of each school year.
If you participate in the designated MAJOR FUNDRAISERS, you may receive credits to this fee. These fundraisers have included the QSP Christmas Catalog Gift Sale with 50% of your sales credited to your obligation, the Grocery Certificates (5%), Fund-It Gift Cards (% varies) and Cookie Dough Sales (40%).
Do you use Amazon.com to shop? Did you know that Amazon will give 0.5% of your purchases to a charity of your choice?
St. Francis Xavier Parish and School is now eligible for this donation. All you have to do is use smile.amazon.com to order your products and 0.5% of your $$$$ spend will be given to SFX. Click here to go to AMAZON SMILE
If you work for a company that purchases from Amazon perhaps they would be willing to nominate us for Amazon Smile.
Please tell your family and friends – it costs nothing, it’s easy and it helps our parish and school provide services to our community and students.
We appreciate your support.
Register your card and you can earn CASH for our school by accumulating points with your regular purchases. Registration is easy and makes a HUGE difference to our school. Please be sure to designate St. Francis Xavier (using ID#06548). Also, don’t forget to encourage your family and friends to do the same!
GROCERY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Grocery Certificate Program begins September 19th, 2016!
How It Works:
• Buy grocery certificates (at face value) from SFX- Shaw’s, Stop & Shop and Trucchi’s certificates are available in $10, $25, $50 and $100 denominations.
• Available weekly – send your check and order in the pink envelope (which will be provided after you place your first order), by 9am Thursday. Orders may be turned in before the deadline, but any orders received AFTER the deadline are not guaranteed to be filled.
• Filled orders will be sent home on Friday with the child you designate on your order form.
Please be sure to include your child’s grade also
• Certificates may be used to purchase groceries or pharmacy items. Stop & Shop also allows you to use their gift cards to get gas at the Stop & Shop gas stations.
• Receive 5% of your certificate purchases as a credit against your fundraising account every time you buy!
How You Benefit:
• Help meet your fundraising obligation with money you’re already spending on groceries or gas!
• You don’t have to sell anything or spend any extra money yourself. Many families have friends, co-workers and other family members who purchase gift cards through them, and receive 5% of their purchases too! ·
Envelopes: We identify grocery orders with a pink envelope, which will be provided when your first order is returned to you. This is your envelope for the year, so PLEASE DO NOT SEAL IT. When you submit your order and check, please submit it in the pink envelope, and remember to look for the envelope with your filled order in your child’s backpack on Friday.
Payment: Make checks or money orders out to St. Francis Xavier School. Please do not send cash. The fee for returned checks is $20.
Deadline: Orders will be collected in the classrooms every day. Order deadline is Thursday at 9am.
Delivery: Certificates will be delivered to each classroom on Fridays, and distributed to the child you designate on your order form to bring home. If there is no school on Friday, the certificates will be sent home on the last day of school of that week.
Responsibility: No orders are released until all the cards and checks are accounted for, and everything
is balanced. Once the gift certificates are given to your child, you assume full responsibility for them. The school will not be responsible for lost certificates once they have been distributed.
If you are new to the school, or the program, feel free to call or e-mail any questions. This is an easy way to meet your $300 per family fundraising obligation.
Use the site for on-line shopping. You recieve immediate discounts and the school recieves a donation.
EMPLOYER MATCHING GRANTS
Many Employers offer Matching Grant Programs!
Ask your employer if they match donations.
Fill out the matching grant form and turn it in at the school office.
Your employer will send the matching gift directly to the school!
INK CARTRIDGE / LASER CARTRIDGE RECYCLING
The Computer Lab recycles ink/laser cartridges and cell phones to help the school to buy software and equipment for the computer lab. All you need to do is drop of your ink cartridges or used cell phones in the office of the school. We take all donations. For more information contact the office 508-995-4313.
Three Easy Steps To Earn Money For Our School
- Cut Box Tops from select General Mills® Products.
- Drop off the Box Tops in the collection bin in the office or classroom collections. Classrooms have competitions to see who will earn the highest number of tops. Winning class will receive a reward.
- The Box Tops are then redeemed for money to benefit the school.