Parents please note:
This Monday, April 8th, a SAL day is being enacted to ensure student safety and provide a safe environment for the high volume of trucks and equipment expected on site. Various crews will descend upon our school campus this day to stage and begin the demolition and construction of phase 1 of our back yard renovation project.
While the school building will be closed to students this day…learning will continue at home for K-8!
- K-8 Students will be sent home with assignments on Friday, April 5th for the SAL day
- Teachers will post instructions on their class Google sites
- Teachers will make themselves available for questions via email during designated hours.
- All work is to be completed at home, turned in upon return, and will be counted for a grade.
- Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!