Explore your reasons for wanting to enroll your son/daughter at our school.
We look forward to getting to know you and sharing with you what makes our school community special! Check out our Virtual Open House to get to know us better. Please email or call with any questions you may have after reviewing our website.
Applications for the 2020-2021 as well as the 2021-2022 school year (Preschool 3 and 4 year old’s through Grade 8) are available online. Please click to visit our admissions page if you wish to apply.
- Due to the safety guidelines set forth by DESE for in-person instruction curing the Covid-19 pandemic, we have begun a waitlist for new family applicants for all grades. If you wish to be placed on that waitlist, please submit an electronic application and make note of your intention. Registration fee (per child) is only due if you are called off the waitlist. We will review the medical landscape of our school community and geographic area regularly. Adjustments to our in-person learning model will only be made every 30 days, and will be dependent upon the health and safety standards necessary at that time.
- Preschool sections are filled on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Grades K-8 applicants will be contacted by the school to schedule a virtual appointment as a part of the admissions process. Getting to know our students and school families, in order to create a successful partnership in learning, is a priority of this administration.
- Submission of the application does not guarantee or confirm enrollment into the school.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org