We are pleased to be able to offer the parish CYO Basketball Program to our BOYS and GIRLS in Grades 4-8!
Please send in your application asap to assist us in planning for the season!
Please click here for CYO Sign Up Forms and information from the Parish’s appointed representative to the CYO, and school parent, Mr. Keith Kearney. You may print out the forms to complete and submit with payment.
In order to be fully registered to participate in CYO Basketball for the 2021/2022 season the following items must either:
- be dropped off in-person with payment at sign-ups on Friday, Oct 8th at the school gym between 5:00-6:30pm
- or be turned into the school with payment no later than Friday, October 15th.
- Complete and signed St. Francis Xavier CYO Athletics Application
- Signed Custodial Permission Agreement
- Signed Player Code of Ethics
- Birth certificate for all players who did not previously play on a St. Francis Xavier CYO basketball team.
- The registration fee of $85 for a single player or $135 for two or more players from the same family.