Hello St. Francis Xavier School families! We hope you are enjoying a wonderful summer with your families. Just a few items to keep on your radar in these months for the first days of school:
2023-2024 Parent/Student Handbook has been posted for review in the FACTS Family Portal.
**PLEASE NOTE: This year we need ALL PARENTS to sign into their Family Portal to review and complete the Handbook and Tuition Agreement Acknowledgement Web Forms (in lieu of the paper copies usually sent home). This needs to be completed by Friday, Sept. 15th. Thank you! Please contact the office with any questions/issues.
Summer reading and work packets should be completed and can be brought on the first day of school: Click the link here to be taken to our website: https://www.sfxacushnet.com/summer-packets/ and communicate any issues directly with the teacher.
School supply lists are also posted on that same page of our website for Preschool-Grade 8.
- Parents may drop off the common/shared school supplies (paper towels, tissues, wipes, etc) to lighten the load for the first day of school either at the Kindergarten or Preschool Orientation, or during the week of Aug 22-24 during summer office hours (Tues, Wed, Thurs. 9:30am-1:30pm). Just be sure to clearly label supplies with the child’s name and grade.
Calendar: The 2023-2024 School Year-at-a-glance can be found in the Quicklinks on our website. You can follow the instructions on our website Forms and Docs page to subscribe your electronic calendar to it. The calendar has also been posted in this Family Portal under Resource Documents.
Please save the dates and times that pertain to you:
Kindergarten families (and NEW Families in Gr. 1-8) Orientation (students welcome): Thursday, Aug 24th 5:00-6:00pm
First Day of School for K-8: Tuesday, Aug 29th (8:00am start for Gr. 1-8; 8:15am arrival for Kindergarten only; 11:30 dismissals all week with no afternoon Extended Care)
Preschool Orientation (students welcome): Thursday, Aug 31st 2:00-3:00pm
First Day of Preschool: Tuesday, Sept 5th (8:00am start for K-8; 8:15am arrival for preschoolers only; full day of school–with half-day preschoolers dismissing at 11:30am)
Back to School Night for Gr. 1-8 parents (parents only are expected to attend): Wednesday, September 13th
- 6:00pm Gr. 1-5 parent class visits\
- 6:30pm info session for ALL Gr. 1-8 parents
- followed by Gr. 6-8 parent orientation/class visits at 7:00pm
Uniforms/Spirit Wear/Swap Shop needs:
- Click here for information on the Uniform Code for 2023-2024, how to order from Donnelly’s, and to browse Spirit Wear options.
- The Uniform Code can also be found in the FACTS Family Portal under Resource Documents for reference.
- Gently used uniforms are available in the Swap Shop, which is accessible during summer office hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30am-1:30pm) Outside of those times, simply call ahead to ensure someone is in the office to let you in.
Please stay connected to school announcements via email, as we will be communicating any “need-to-knows” for any other necessary information on the 2023-2024 school year. Be sure to visit our website and follow our Facebook page or Instagram page as well. You may contact the office with any questions.
Looking forward to a great school year!
Thank you and God Bless!
Your St. Francis Xavier admin team
fax: (508) 995-0456