August is here…
it is time to begin preparing for our return to school!
If you haven’t done so already, it is time to “get moving” with SUMMER PACKETS & PURCHASING OF SUPPLIES!
CLICK HERE for quick access to our school website for all that you need to accomplish this task and check it off your list!
- We will be opening our school doors beginning on Tuesday, August 17th and continuing until the 26th (during summer office hours only), for student common supply drop off!
- At this time, in addition to dropping off your child’ s clearly labeled common classroom supplies, you can pick up your folder and purchase planners for $6 each.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30am-1:30pm
Looking Good & Feelin’ Fine!
Please make sure that you have checked school uniforms off your list this summer by either visiting our school Swap Shop during office hours, or by purchasing through Donnelly’s!
Click here for more uniform information!
Health and Wellness
The health and wellness of our school community will obviously be at the forefront of all of our decision making as we navigate the opening of school. More information to follow pertaining to what the coming school year will look and feel like, along with Daily Wellness Checks and keeping our kids out of school if they are not feeling well!
CLICK HERE to view our Year-at-a-Glance School Calendar, and follow the instructions on our website forms and docs page to subscribe your electronic calendar to it.
Make note of the following:
- First Day of School Kindergarten-Grade 8: Wed, Sept 1st
- Normal 8am arrival for Gr. 1-8
- 8:15am arrival for our Kindergarteners to facilitate a smoother transition with less congestion for their BIG first day!
- Sept 1-3 are 1/2 days (11:30am dismissal) with NO EXTENDED CARE
- First Day of School for Preschool: Tues, Sept 7th
- Preschool will also have an 8:15am start on their first day!