Requirements for Volunteers:
The vitality of our school community is greatly supported by the level of family involvement in the educational experience of each child. School events, classroom volunteer opportunities, and field trips will be planned and offered. In order to keep a safe environment for our students, all individuals (parents, grandparents) having contact with students through volunteering at the school or chaperoning any field trip, must complete the CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) process mandated by the Fall River Diocese Office of Safe Environment.
ALL adult volunteers MUST complete and be current on all the necessary forms, background check, online trainings, as well as present the proper certificates (if completing the online training) to the school in order to be allowed to chaperone a trip or volunteer in the classroom. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to take part in these events because you are not current…act now!
Please note all the requirements below, and feel free to call with any questions you may have. Thank you for your cooperation!
ALL VOLUNTEERS (Parents, Grandparents)
MUST COMPLETE THE “ESSENTIAL THREE”
Click here for links to the ESSENTIAL THREE forms. The linked forms will be available in hard copy in the school office, should you need us to provide a hard copy. Please send completed forms in with your child, or drop off forms in-person in the school office.
- Complete and print out the CORI Acknowledgement Form
- Please don’t scan and send your forms. We must have a paper copy of the required CORI form with an original, not photocopied, signature
- Please be sure to list your address information for the last ten years.
- Please be sure to also provide a clear photocopy of your government ID–both FRONT and BACK (usually a driver’s license) when you turn in the completed CORI form to the school.
- We cannot send your form for processing by the diocese unless you have completed the NEW Safe Environment Training on-line.
- Please print or email the certificate that is generated for you at the end of the training and submit with your completed forms for processing. Training is valid for 6 years.
- Please note: You will e-sign a copy of the current Diocesan Code of Conduct when you do the online training, but we will still need you to print and send in a hard copy of that Code of Conduct form.
Parents/Grandparents who have already completed the online Safe Environment Training through CMG Connect (and are within the 6 years the training is valid) will only be required to annually submit a CORI Form and brand new Diocesan Code of Conduct signature page.