TBA at 7pm
(Meetings are usually the First Monday of the month)
Visit our Photo Gallery for memories of this year’s SEC events
WHO WE ARE
The St. Francis Xavier School Events Committee (SEC) is one which all St. Francis Xavier families automatically belong. Each classroom will have one representative who will have the responsibility of disseminating all information to classroom families as well as generating interest, involvement and volunteerism.
Representatives have agreed to attend monthly meetings, but attendance is not limited to classroom representatives. Any parent is welcomed and encouraged to attend monthly SEC meetings.
The St. Francis School Events Committee works to:
- generate financial support for the school and our programs;
- bring together parents, pastor, principal and staff who are interested in undertaking cooperative efforts on behalf of Catholic education;
- foster a spirit of cooperation between the school and other parish organizations, and activities for the benefit of the school and parish community;
- promote programs for the growth and welfare of St. Francis Xavier School and our students;
come together in a spirit of Christian friendship to share our talents and nourish the spirit of service among families;
- SEC has a contributing goal of $35,000, which goes toward the operating budget of our school. In order to meet this goal, all families are strongly encouraged to share of their time, talent and treasure.
There will be many opportunities throughout the school year for families to support our programs and events. For more information, please contact the school to be directed to your SEC grade level representative.